Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Project 10 Pan Update!


So I haven't purchased (m)any beauty products since I started my project 10 pan...hi-fives all round ladies! Because of my great success so far, I thought I would extend my project 10 pan into a 'Project 20 Pan'. 
This basically means that I'm going to add another 10 products to my list of things 'to be used up'.

As I began using up some products from my list of 10 (which you can see the previous list by clicking here) I realised that there were many products in my collection that are also on their way to being used up, but needed that extra bit of lovin' to be added to my 'empties' box. So I've added another 10 items to my list - I've added a mix of skincare, makeup and hair and body products.

11. Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub 
12. Kiehl's Creme de Corps 125ml
13. Stila Color Balm Lipstick - Isabelle
14. Kevyn Aucoin Brow Pencil
15. Inglot Lipstick 141
16. Hourglass Mini Candle - Esperance
17. Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray
18. This Works Cleansing Water
19. Glasshouse Candle - Leura
20. NUDE Perfect Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes

Products with a dash through them have been used up

2 comments:

  1. You're doing well with your project 10 pan! I just started one today, definitely a great way to get rid of some products! :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: http://onceuponatasha.blogspot.ca/2014/06/sleeping-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs